domingo, 6 de julho de 2014

Milk & Beach

Some weeks ago, while surfing on the internet, I found this portuguese brand that makes beautiful tunics and kaftans which are perfect for the holidays by the pool or in the beach. When I go on those kind of vaccacions I always find it easier to wear this tipe of clothes because they're very practical and it always gets me in the vaccacions' mood.
Here are some of my favourites:

Há algumas semana, enquanto navegava pela internet, encontrei esta marca portuguesa que faz túnicas e kaftans lindos, perfeitos para férias na piscina ou na praia. Quando faço esse tipo de férias acho sempre mais fácil usar este estilo de roupas porque são extremamente práticas e porque me colocam imediatamente em modo férias.
Estes são alguns dos meus favoritos:



































Images' source: Milk & Beach Facebook

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário