sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2013

Ricardo Preto

I know it's late but I've been completly out of time so here it goes now, sorry...

Eu sei que já devia ter postado isto antes, mas tenho andado sem tempo para nada. Por isso aqui fica, desculpem o atraso...

These are the photos of Ricardo Preto's fashion show at Portugal Fashion. I have to confess that that was one of my favourite collections. The clothes were completly wearable, could jump to the streets with none modification (something that I love).
The looks were very clean, with a sporty chic mood, for spring and summer sunny days. I would like you to notice the flower patterns, the yellow colour and the beautiful shoes!!!!
I'll leave you with the photos for you to see it by yourself :)

Estas são as fotos do desfile do estilista Ricardo Preto no Portugal Fashion. Devo confessar que esta foi uma das minhas coleções favoritas. As roupas eram muito "vestiveis", podiam saltar da passerele imediatamente para a rua, que é algo que eu adoro.
Os looks eram muito simples, muito sporty chic, para dias solarengos de Verão e Primavera. Destaco os padrões floridos, o amarelo e os sapatos lindos!!!!
Deixo-vos com as fotos para que possam ver pelos vossos próprios olhos o que descrevi :)



















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário