quinta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2015

Patterned scarf

The first outfit post of the year was shoot in a sunny day with the scarf I got for Christmas as the main character. I really liked this gift because I've been really into this huge scarf/cape's trend since Burberry's show and I hadn't found the perfect piece for me until this one appeared under my Christmas' tree. As the scarf has a big and colourful pattern I opted for a simple outfit, skinny green pants, a white shirt and a leather jacket.

O primeiro look deste novo ano foi fotografado num dia de sol luminoso, onde a personagem principal é o lenço que recebi no Natal. Gostei imenso desta prenda porque ando enamorada desta moda dos lenços enormes/capas desde que vi o desfile da Burberry e ainda não tinha encontrado a peça ideal para mim. Como o lenço tem um padrão grande e colorido optei por um look mais simples, umas calças verdes skinny, uma camisa branca e um casaco de couro.















Scarf: Local store
Jacket: Massimo Dutti
Shirt: Massimo Dutti
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Massimo Dutti
Bag: VIntage

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário