domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

Rock in Rio 2014

Next weekend I'll be in Lisbon to attend my lover's show in Rock in Rio :P I really can't wait to see my dear Robbie Williams for the second time! I can't describe you how happy I felt when they announced that he was coming to Portugal! By that time I was chasing tickets for his shows in London like crazy but the inner pitch ones were sold out and I was almost resigned to the idea that I was going to miss this tour. Well, it was just a nightmare! Now I can't wait 'till sunday!

No próximo fim de semana vou estar em Lisboa para assistir ao concerto da minha paixão :P Estou mesmo muito ansiosa para ver o meu querido Robbie Williams pela segunda vez!  Não consigo sequer descrever-vos quão feliz me senti quando foi anunciado que o Robbie viria a Portugal! Nessa altura eu andava feita louca a tentar arranjar bilhetes para os seus concertos em Londres mas os que eu queria, no inner pitch, estavam esgotadíssimos e eu já estava quase a ficar conformada com a ideia de que iria perder esta tourné. Porém, isso foi apenas um pesadelo! E agora estou em pulgas para que domingo chegue!


Jeans: Stefanel
Sweater: Pull and Bear (men' section)
Belt: Massimo Dutti
And just two Robbie Williams' cds from my collection 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário