terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2014

Spring clothes

I love the spring: the flowers, the sun, the walks in the park, the first days at the beach, the light and fresh outfits... So, when the spring-kind of weather finally appeared, I only felt like wearing this printed pants that remind me of spring everytime I look at them. To complete the outfit I wore a green top, boyish boots and a brown biker jacket. 

Eu adoro a primavera: as flores, o sol, os passeios no parque, os primeiros dias de praia, os outfits leves e frescos... Por isso, quando o tempo finalmente começou a fazer lembrar a primavera, só me apeteceu usar estas calças estampadas que me lembram esta bela estação de cada vez que as vejo. Para completar o look usei um top verde-tropa, uns botins "arrapazados" e um blusão castanho.






Pants: Zara
Top: Blanco
Jacket: Massimo Dutti
Boots: Zara


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário